Reference Number: 167 1901 MHU
The client is a top international blasting and explosives supplier to the mineral processing industry. The main purpose of the role is to manage the explosives supply and blasting service process to their customers. The successful incumbent will report directly in to the General Manager (Australia and Asia). They will have 7 personnel directly reporting into them on a daily basis.
- Deliver sound business process management for the Company through accountability for the country profit & loss performance and Balance Sheet
- Develop and execute a business strategy to deliver year on year growth
- Nurture and maintain an effective network of relationships with senior customers, regulators, business partners and industry colleagues.
- Drive the value of the Company’s brand in Indonesia
- Drive continuous process improvement
- Ensure all requirements appropriate MHSA, OHS Act, and statutory requirements are complied with.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 5 years working experience as an Operations or Business Manager in the similar field
- Proven track record in an operational/explosives mining environment
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and sound financial management
- Project management skills
- ERP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of business administration
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary
- Residentially based in Jakarta